Sunday, May 8, 2016

Stackin' the Shelves #32 and Weekly Recap

Welcome back bambinas!
There is a lot going on this weekend!  This is Stackin' the Shelves, the weekly feature where I showcase all the books I have accepted for review, one-clicked, won or borrowed from the library.   I'm also adding a weekly recap to the feature so you can see what I've been up to this week, and what's coming soon. Thanks for stopping by and please shoot me a comment below to let me know what you are up to or what's on your shelf!











Blog News & Notes

So you may have noticed that Facebook has really put the smackdown on us bloggers over the past couple weeks.  My page reach has dropped to almost nothing - literally.  My post reach for the Kristen Ashley review I posted today was 11 people.  ELEVEN PEOPLE! Ugh. So if they won't put our posts in the newsfeed, then we have no interaction with our readers and followers. I like interacting with people. I like talking about books and whatever other nonsense crosses my mind. So I have created a Facebook group, and I would love it if you would join me. I know everyone is probably in other reading type groups... so mine will be no pressure.  Just a place to chat, recommend books, post reviews, etc. I just set everything up today so its pretty empty right now - so please don't let that discourage you!  Here's the linky dink! Come on in and invite your friends!
Bambi's Unbridled Bibliophiles

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment